Thank you for your interest in joining the BioUrja Group. At BioUrja, we believe our employees are our most valuable asset and we have a place for those who strive to excel in all that they do. We are confident that the success of our company is based on empowering our people while providing a consistent trusting, supportive and dynamic environment. We look for individuals who thrive on challenges, find solutions, are committed to getting the job done – are you this individual? If so, BioUrja Group may be a great fit for you!
“At BioUrja, each employee contributes directly to our growth and success. We are confident that all employees take pride in being members of our team and we hope that the experience gained here is challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding.” – Amit Bhandari, CEO
At BioUrja, we know that our people are our most valuable asset. Whether you are considering a business support role, a field-based role, or an internship, BioUrja will provide great insight to see if this is the right career for you. You’ll become an integral part of our team and be expected to deliver results that will make an impact. As an employee of BioUrja, you will have an opportunity to make meaningful connections, learn a lot about our business and the industry, and develop the skills you need to become a great leader of tomorrow.
BioUrja Group of Companies attends hiring events throughout the year, we look forward to meeting you at a hiring event near you! If you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (NOTE: please include your position of interest in the in the subject line [i.e. business support, field operations, etc.]).
At BioUrja Group, we are looking for bright, self-motivated students who are looking to grow and develop as effective communicators and future leaders. All students are expected to have a positive attitude and a willingness to want to gain working skill-sets to grow industry knowledge and experience. To be considered for an internship with BioUrja, you can simply submit your resume for consideration by emailing email@example.com (NOTE: please include “Internship” in the subject line).
- Strong work ethic, integrity and dedication to results
- Excellent business acumen and problem solving skills
- Integrity, Trust and Customer focus
- Ability to initiate and adapt to change, and work as part of small and large teams
- Detail-oriented, organized, objective, and analytical
- Goal-oriented with the ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment
- Outgoing, self-motivated and willing to receive direction
- Oral and written communication skills, both internal and external
- MS Office skills (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint)